“Sit and Feast on your Life” Part 2… Who’s Closet is it Anyway?

What did you guys think of my last post?  Isn’t this house amazing?  I loved all your comments.  Thank you so much!  Shall we continue?

Lets go into the master…

I had to break this post into two parts so we could really focus on this bedroom.  Isn’t it beautiful?  It looks like such a light and cozy place to wake up in the morning.  It also provides tons of light and access to a porch.  I am enchanted by the idea of being able to walk out on the porch from my bedroom with a cup of coffee…. although right now it’s about 105 degrease in Atlanta, so maybe an iced coffee :)

You could have a cup of coffee here, right?

This is the view of the master into the master bath.  Don’t you love those doors?

And here we are in the master bath.  Swoon.  White tile+gray groin vaulted ceiling=perfection.

I just love this detail.  It feels like a hotel bathroom!

This showcases the “her” part of the his & her bath, and it leads us into… gasp… the closet!

Can you believe it?  This is what I would imagine Charlotte’s (Sex in the city) closet to look like… large and very romantic!

I. Am. So. Jealous.  I was particularly struck by how the colors of the clothes match the colors in the house.  There is something very cool about that to me!

This house is so beautiful.. I have loved writing about it…. twice.  In case you missed the first post, here it is. To learn more about Kim Foley’s listing, please check it out here.

Ok, now lets play a game.  Go look in your closet and decided which celebrity or fictional character could own it.  For example…  “Jennifer Aniston could own my closet,” or “My closet looks like Hermione Granger’s.”

I’ll go first…  I think my closet could also belong to Phoebe from Friends.  :) :)  ha ha.

What about you?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

19 Responses to ““Sit and Feast on your Life” Part 2… Who’s Closet is it Anyway?”

1. Joy July 27, 2011 at 7:58 pm #

You closet could definitely belong to Phoebe from friends!!!!! Great article!!!

• blayne August 1, 2011 at 7:32 pm #

I know! She is my style inspiration!

2. Kim July 27, 2011 at 9:54 pm #

This Stephen Fuller design is a show stopper. In just the first week on the market we have had multiple showings, an open house and an agent caravan. Call Kim Foley at 404-915-3185 to schedule a private showing.

• blayne August 1, 2011 at 7:51 pm #

I love this listing so much! Glad you listed it!

3. The enchanted home July 27, 2011 at 11:52 pm #

Not much not to love here, love every inch!! Just fabulous in every way….gorgeous bath and yes the closet too!

• blayne August 1, 2011 at 7:51 pm #

Thank you! I agree :)

4. Tina Steele Lindsey - Living in Art July 28, 2011 at 3:19 am #

Blayne, this house is fabulous. I, too, love that the clothes match the homes, how amazing is that? My closet? It use to look like Calvin Klein, now, I am kind of, uh, well, its complicated.

• blayne August 1, 2011 at 7:52 pm #

HA HA HA! I love that!

5. Karen July 28, 2011 at 11:52 am #

It is wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing this house~closet. So many inspiration points. When you walk into the house, how does it feel , masculine or feminine? The owner is one talented lady. Does she consult? If not, she should!!!

• blayne August 1, 2011 at 7:52 pm #

I think it feels feminine :) She should! I will pass that along…

6. sherry hart July 28, 2011 at 9:04 pm #

I LOVE this house…so elegant. Every picture is beautiful…If it was mine, I would be so sad to sell it :(

7. mimi July 29, 2011 at 1:32 pm #

Beautiful home, although I can’t quite say I would find it “cozy”. But the openness and sense of space is what appeals to me the most.

My closet would probably resemble Omar the Tentmakers (trying to lose an excess of overindulgences).

Love your photographs!

• blayne August 1, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

ha ha ha ha! Thank you :)

8. Brooke July 31, 2011 at 2:48 pm #

This house is beyond words! Thank you so much for sharing it. I am completely inspired now to finish transforming my own home into this lovely mix of neutrals and textures:)

9. Melissah August 1, 2011 at 1:01 am #

I just discovered your lovely blog. I look forward to popping by again for some inspiration! I’m just new into blogging this year & have put together a daily blog on design, fashion, food, travel and anything pretty.
    I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

• blayne August 1, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

I will definitely check it out!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Rusty Hinges » Blog Archive » A Unique Georgian Home - October 31, 2011

[…] Company Realators. These photographs were taken by Blayne Beacham and you can visit her own blog (http://www.thisphotographerslife.com/2011/07/sit-and-feast-on-your-life-part-2-whos-closet-is-it-any…). My favorite room by far is the kitchen. The slip covered furniture gives the home a more relax […]